A recent Study conducted at 3M Corporation, in cooperation with Karina Garcia and University of Texas Department of Kinesiology and Health Education, demonstrates that chair massage:
- Increases productivity because employees are less stressed and are able to focus better.
- Increases ownership in the company because the employees feel that the company cares for them and this is reflected in the quality of their work.
- Improves the individual's health; healthy and happy employees are an asset to their company
- Reduces absenteeism because employees are healthier and have less stress related injuries and illnesses; employees that are present are making money for the company.
- Reduces tension that results in a better work environment, reducing the overall stress levels in the entire office.
- Reduces the risk of Repetitive Stress Injuries.
If you would like to know how you can bring Chair Massage to your office, please Contact Us today.